New Blazier Relief
The New Blazier Relief Campus is one of the first schools to be designed and built in the 2017 Bond Program. This school is intended to provide immediate overcrowding relief for Blazier Elementary School by constructing a facility to accommodate grades 4 through 6. This new build will be Phase 1 of a strategic plan to transform the entire site into a village containing Pre-K through 8th grade facilities, while providing relief to Blazier Elementary School throughout the transition.
AISD Future: 2017 Bond Newsletter – September 2018 / El AISD Futuro: Boletín del Bono de 2017 – Septiembre de 2018Read more
AISD Future: 2017 Bond Newsletter – May 2018 / El AISD Futuro: Boletín del Bono de 2017 – mayo de 2018Read more
AISD Future: 2017 Bond Newsletter – April 2018 / El AISD Futuro: Boletín del Bono de 2017 – abril de 2018Read more
- Modernization Budget: $50,000,000
- Total Budget: $50,487,000
- Trustee: Geronimo Rodriguez, Jr.
- Location: Northwest of the intersection of Vertex Blvd. and Slaughter Ln.
- Planned Capacity: 1,175
- Meeting Materials
- Architecture and Engineering Team: BLGY Architecture
- Construction-Management-at-Risk Team: American Constructors
- Campus Architectural Team:
- Leti Peña, Principal
- Robin Sánchez, Instructional Staff
- Genevieve Deas, Instructional Staff
- Christina Baird, Administrative Staff
- Pat Seyfarth, Administrative Staff
- Maria Rodriguez, Parent Support Specialist
- Angel Fernandez, Parent
- Michael Bocanegra, Parent
- Sara Brown, Community Member
- Myra Goep, Community Member